Check out this website and this info-site.
This website is a forum site that holds an arguement between various people, who are talking about the Christian vs. Pagan assumptions. The site has some good information, however, the idea beyond the site is some people still argue about what religion you worship and assuming everyone either believes in 'God' or doesn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
All these are religion based. I can agree that people are "witch hunting" others who practice "different" religions, and I don't think it is ok for people to "hunt" people who practice different religions.
I think this is a witch hunt because people are hunting peopel that practice different religions. I think people should be able to practice any kind of religion that they want.
Religion to me seems like a big part of witch hunts and this right here proves it. Yes, i think it is a witch hunt but it was kind of confusing to me. I believe anyone can practice any religion they want.
LZ
I agree that this is a type of witch hunt. People should be able to practice different religions and not be persecuted for it. They have a choice of what religion they want to follow. It seems that religion has a major part in witch hunts.
I can agree that judging other people by their religion can be considered a witch hunt. People should be able to express their point of view without discrimination. If you express your point of view to others, it's not a witch hunt...only if you actually show discriminatory or bad attitude towards them.
Religion always seems to be one of the main topics in a witch hunt. I can see how this is seen to be a witch hunt, just not as extreme as the KKK or Holocaust. It is wrong that they are discriminating against each other for practicing different religions. It is a freedom we all should have.
I don't really think these sites show particular evidence of witch hunts but I do believe that religion is one of the main ideas behind witch hunts. It is very wrong to persecute people just based on their religion.
Having different opinions doesn't constitute a witch hunt. The all-bad christians have a right to practice their religion too, just as much as the atheists and the muslims & the jews. Don't like their message? free speech. it's wonderful. it means they & you & anyone else, can say whatever they want. NOT a witch hunt.
Yeah, Levi made a good point. it seems like religion is a big part of witchhunts. I'm not really understanding what a Druid is, but discriminating against people because of their religious affiliations is just wrong. I don't really think that this is a witchhunt, but it does point out some of the causes of them: religion.
I think this is a witch hunt because it's wrong to tell everyone to follow a certain religion. Anyone can practice their own religion. Others shouldn't judge others by what religion they practice.
These are witch hunts because people are being discriminated by their religion. I agree with Kristen that it’s wrong to tell people to follow a religion and we should let them follow whatever religion they like and believe in.
This is a witch hunt because people are hunting pagans because they think pagans don't believe in God. I'm sorry, but you can be a pagan and still believe in God. Just because you aren't a Christian, per say, doesn't mean you don't believe in God. Jamie Werner
There's just something wrong with people. What does it matter if someone's beleifs aren't the same as yours? If that was the case, I could probably witch hunt our school, because I doubt many people are as messed-up religiously as I seem to be.
I think that this is a witch hunt because everyone has a right to practice the religoun they want. Like others said, religoun does always seem to be a major focus of witch hunts. Good example, very unique!
Yep, I agree religion does seem to be a prime factor in many witch hunts. Good Job in finding this one.
This kind of a witch hunt is very common. Two religions are bound to clash at a point, and some pretty nasty things can occur. Thus illistrated in this witch hunt.
Just because people practice a different religion than you do, doesn't mean you have to hate them. Just accept the fact that people are different and have different likes then you do. Great Witch hunt example.
I really like this topic it shows how black and white people think in areas of utmost grayness.
Post a Comment